Several SMB’s, manufacturers and distributors have started making use of SAP business one as their ERP. This is basically done to power up their complete digital distribution at the backend. By using ERP’s, one can handle every possible vertical of business under one roof. To be very precise, SAP B1 provides ERP-solution to many verticals, including the end-to-end business management, goods distribution, production planning, inventory management, accounting, order information, and customer relationship management.
Whereas, on the other hand, witnessing the happening B2B commerce ecosystem, it’s very common to see people making effective use of Shopify for their ecommerce stores. The platform allows companies to start an online store for the customers to get their needs done with just a few clicks. Now the biggest advantage of integrating Shopify & SAP Business One is that it saves an adequate amount of time and money.
Other benefits include:
Integrating Shopify and SAP Business ONE leads to a few unparalleled benefits for Shopify developers such as:
- Real-time, bi-directional data transfer using access tokens, loggers and mappers
- Increased productivity from resources
- Scalable and flexible across sales channels
- Reduced setup time
- Reduction in error rate and vulnerability
- Unparalleled data accuracy and business efficiency
- Increased efficiency of the systems in product management, inventory management, and order management.
- Improved Customer satisfaction by sending automatic updates on each stage of order fulfillment.
What are the possibilities?
Well, today you will come across a myriad of data available that needs to be transferred between the SAP Business ONE and Shopify. Down below I would like to mention a few major synchronizations possible.
- New and registered ones- Contact information account details, billing, address and other details all will be synchronized back and forth from Shopify to SAP business one.
- Existing customer details- Available within SAP business one can be uploaded to Shopify as new Customer accounts.
- Customer data can also be captured from Shopify to SAP ERP system
- Products created in Shopify will be downloaded in Master of SAP Business One.
- Whereas, products existing in Shopify and SAP Business One can also be mapped properly
- SAP business One item entries can also be uploaded to Shopify and can be enlisted within Shopify Product Category.
- Product details updated in either of the systems will be synchronized in real-time.
- Item generally in stock as well as the ones which are out of stock will be successfully synchronized between SAP Business One and Shopify, avoiding an exhausted customer seeing the unavailable product.
- Not only stock details, product bundles, shared catalogs and a lot more can be roped in from the ERP.
- All kind of orders regardless of the devices shall be uploaded on the instant basis to SAP Business One as sales orders.
- In the case of guest customers, the connector allows SAP B1 to process Draft sales orders, guest validation, and approval processes.
- This enables quick and easy order processing which shortens Order Fulfillment Cycle and ensures Customer Satisfaction.
- Sending delivery status, tracking codes and other notifications can be achieved in a breeze provided data sync is in place.
- Synchronization of online payment information as incoming payment within SAP business One along with a sales order
- Helps merchants to check whether payment is successful or not.
- Incoming payment in SAP BI ensures proper accounting entry against online payment within ERP.
- Order shipment information along with Shipment Tracking details can also be synchronized to and forth between Shopify and SAP B1.
- Real-time order processing and shipping updates to consumers.
- Shipping and Tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of order processing.